Tonight’s Booster has been canceled. I’ve had a conflict come up. The next meeting will be Wednesday, April 11th. The day before we leave for Boston. Itinerary and packing lists will be posted soon. Please email me if you have any questions.
***Tomorrow’s Booster meeting will be rescheduled to Wednesday, February 21 at 7:00 p.m.***
65 Days until Boston! The final $100 payment is due ASAP. Also, we are still in need for one more male chaperone. Please email me if you’re interested. firstname.lastname@example.org
Another successful semester is under our belts. 14 football games, 3 Toledo Symphony visits, 4 pep band games, 2 fundraisers, Open House, Sounds of Christmas, and more. It’s been a busy year so far, and we have some exciting things for the Spring!
A few reminders for the end of the year
- The second Boston installment is due before break ($100)
- The third and final Boston installment will be due Friday, February 2 ($100)
- OMEA solo fees are due by Feb. 2 ($17 solo, $23 total for ensemble)
- The snowblower will be drawn Friday, January 26. We will only sell 500 tickets, so let me know if you want to sell any!
I hope everyone has a restful break and a wonderful Christmas.
A few end of the semester items:
- The second installment for Boston ($100) is due before break.
- Booster Meeting tomorrow 12/6 at 7:00 p.m.
- Pep-Band begins this Thursday. Check the calendar for all dates
- Snowblower raffle will begin this week, and will occur at all Basketball games
Sounds of Christmas (All events below are at the Valentine Theater)
Sat. 12/9 Rehearsal: Call 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. BRING YOUR INSTRUMENT AND MUSIC and enter through the stage door, percussion will meet at CCHS before to move equipment at TBD a.m.
Sun. 12/10 Show: Call is 2:00 p.m., concert begins at 3:00 p.m., Dress is concert black and please enter through the stage door.